"Whatever your discipline, become a student of excellence in all things. Take every opportunity to observe people who manifest the qualities of mastery. These models of excellence will inspire you and guide you toward the fulfillment of your highest potential."- Michael Gelb

Sunday, December 6, 2009

So Close!

Oh my Gosh you guys, your time to graduation is so close. I am very excited for you! I wish that I could come and watch. I want to wish everyone the best. You are all going to be so awesome! Congratulations!

2 comments:

Ogechi said...

Thanks Bonnie you rock also...I will definitely keep in touch and keep you updated, your adivce and help was invaluable, take care and God Bless!!! :o)

Lisa said...

YES our graduation is almost here! I hope we keep in touch with each other afterwards <3