"Whatever your discipline, become a student of excellence in all things. Take every opportunity to observe people who manifest the qualities of mastery. These models of excellence will inspire you and guide you toward the fulfillment of your highest potential."- Michael Gelb

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Please read!

Hello All,
I hope that all of you enjoyed your Welcome TEA, and that you are enjoying your first few weeks of nursing school.
I am looking to find a few individuals who are willing to participate in and plan next semester’s TEA. It is a great way to get to know your classmates as well as get contact with the hospitals (which many of you will want to get a job with after you graduate!). I have to admit that I had a great time with the TEA, and I am excited to meet those of you who will be involved with the planning for next semester. You will have the summer to plan this party as well, so that makes for a more relaxing semester.

Please contact me directly at teagal871@students.deltacollege.edu

Thanks,
Trina

No comments: